Arun Jaitley attends Intellectual Seminar in Odisha
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday attended an Intellectual Seminar “Indian Economy: The New Normal” at Swosti Premium in Bhubaneswar. The event was organized by the State BJP.
Addressing a vibrant audience in the seminar Arun Jaitley highlighted various issues, challenges and possibilities in Indian Economy.
Jaitley said demonetisation will have far reaching implications and open a new era of cashless economy.
Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, State BJP President Basant Panda, Odisha Unit President KV Singhdeo, State BJP General Secretary Bhrigu Baxipatra and other renowned intellectuals were also present on the mega event.
Highlights of the Seminar:
* PM Modi has created a New Normal in Indian Economy. He has redefined it.
* India has 45 crore active credit/debit cards.
* If more transactions get digitised you get a far more cleaner economy.
* Demonetisation, GST will eventually benefit the whole country.
* Tax evasion will become extremely difficult once GST implemented.
* Politicians and Media not changing, but common people have become part of the change.http://www.goinews.com/2016/12/01/arun-jaitley-attends-intellectual-seminar-odisha/OthersArun Jaitley,BJP,DeMonetisation,GST,Indian Economy,Intellectual Seminar,Odisha