Dharmendra Pradhan addresses at Valedictory Session of Make In Odisha Conclave
The Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Dharmendra Pradhan attended the valedictory session of the ‘Make In Odisha’ conclave on Friday at Janata Maidan in Bhubaneswar.
Addressing the valedictory session of the conclave Dharmendra Pradhan proposed a 2G Ethanol Plant from agricultural wastes in Bargarh district at an investment of Rs 900 crore.
Pradhan, however said the main objective of the conclave should be making arrangement to provide jobs to the youths across the state.
* There are more than 1.25 Crore unemployed youths in Odisha. Target of 30 Lakh jobs set by the Odisha State Govt is too little too late.
* Odisha has abundance of mines & minerals but we need to translate this advantage to the welfare of most important resource, People of Odisha.
* Let’s think SPV on much bigger scale. With IOC we have to take along PPT, PPL, IFFCO. Been Discussing these four big projects of Paradip.
* During my Singapore Visit had interacted with the planner & executors of PCPIR there. Paradip best suited to replicate the Singapore Model.
* Jagdishpur-Haldia, Bokara-Dhamra Gas Pipe Line will bring in an investment of 4500 crore in Odisha & will connect 13 districts of Odisha.http://www.goinews.com/2016/12/03/dharmendra-pradhan-addresses-valedictory-session-make-odisha-conclave/P&NGDharmendra Pradhan,Employment,Make in Odisha Conclave,Odisha,Valedictory Session